|Nothing to see here!|
The subject of this article has not been officially released as of yet. The article may contain spoilers. Please refrain from speculation.
The name of this article is based on conjecture, meaning it is not official, but is simply a description of the subject's characteristics.
The Pilot is an upcoming episode of Villainous.
There are two shots of a room with a fire place: a bird's eye view, and a forward-facing perspective. On top of the fireplace there is a shelf of items, and the camera pans over them.
The camera cuts to a door that then opens, revealing the lab. Another cut leads to two test tubes, one with the foul flower, and the other with Demencia. The lights suddenly shut off, and she breaks out of the test tube while taking the Evil ray laid on the table and hissing. The lights shut off once more. The camera cuts again to Dr. Flug's bulletin board, containing a calendar, sticky notes, a shopping list, 5.0.5.'s drawings, a blueprint, and a business card. It pans over to 5.0.5. sleeping with a lot of stuffed animals on top of him.
There is a shot of a door with a doorbell next to it. The doorbell has a Black Hat motif. A shadow comes over it. The shadow of Black Hat is walking through a hallway. He comes to his office, and turns off the record player. The doorbell is rung, and he looks toward it gleefully.
Gather around my children
For I have a tale to tell
Have you heard the lore
Of the most peculiar man of all
He's tall and wears a black hat
And within the dark he strikes
No hero dares to stop him
They run in terror and fright
(If you've been having trouble with any hero or are just a parent with a terrible child, call 1-800-BLACK-HAT)
But you've been warned
- Metauro's likeness appears on a totem pole.
- Oddly, 5.0.5.'s drawing did not label Black Hat as his father like in "The Lost Cases of Boxmore", and instead labels Dr. Flug.
- He may have stopped considering him as his father.
- During the flash on one of 5.0.5's drawings, everyone disappears besides Black Hat, and he appears to have blood or a red tear coming out of his left eye. Since this is the eye with the monocle, it may imply he lost his eye somehow, or that he would be sad if everyone else disappeared.
- There is a full version of one of the Black Hat paintings which was given out to crew members.
- Hatbot-ler's hat, the Anti-gravity device from "Horribly Heavy", and the superhero figure Black Hat breaks in "Bigger, Badder" reappear.
- There is a "STAY AWAY DEMENCIA" sign on the door to the lab, which was most likely placed after "The Lost Cases of Beach City".
- Demencia sleeps in a test tube, which strongly implies she is an experiment or has been experimented on. This was alluded to with blueprints in the background of "The Perception of Evil" and "Guide for an Evil Conquest".
- The mascot of AI Animation Studios is a part of the pile of stuffed animals on top of 5.0.5.