The name of this article is based on conjecture, meaning it is not official, but is simply a description of the subject's characteristics.
The lab is a very long and wide room, as well as being quite tall. It has silver-grey-ish walls, made of metal plates bound together with columns of bolts. Adorning the wall are many blueprints, documents, notes, and other such things.
- "The Lost Cases of Townsville"
- "The Lost Cases of Elmore"
- "Guide for an Evil Conquest"
- "The Lost Cases of the Future"
- "The Lost Cases of Beach City"
- "The Lost Cases of the Park"
- "The Lost Cases of the Tree House"
- "Q&A Black Hat Organization replies"